2014 Assumption Summer Basketball
* Sign Ups Open Online NOW!! *
Assumption Athletic Association is sponsoring our Summer Basketball League.
The season will start approx June 1st and finish approx July 31st.
All games at Assumption Parish Center at 4725 Mattis Road, 63128.
- Open to 3rd thru 7th grade boys and girls teams (current grade level, NOT next year level - so 7th entering 8th grade is the highest level)
- 8 Game Schedule: 20 Minute halves, running clock, three timeouts per game and only 1 overtime
- No rosters needed, No CYC cards needed
- League utilizes the South County CYC basketball rules
- All players on a team must wear matching number shirts
- League fees: $425 per team. 3rd grade teams will receive a $50 rebate when the season starts
- Team Registration deadline is May 5th.
Initially, each league will be limited to 6 teams.
Once a league is full, additional registrants will be placed on a waiting list.
When registration ends, some leagues may be expanded to accommodate additional teams.
Potential game times are as follows:
Mon-Thurs 6pm / 7pm / 8pm
Friday 6pm / 7pm / 8pm / 9pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday Noon - 7pm
All conflict dates must be submitted by May 5th.
Team Registrations can only be accepted online
***Just click 'Member Logon or Register (first time)' on this web page***
Please carefully follow all the instructions.
Registrations can be paid by a credit card, debit card or by check.
Registration is not complete until the league fee is paid in full.
Once the Schedule is published, there will be NO REFUNDS.
Don’t delay - ensure a spot for your team. The league will fill up quickly.
Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first-serve basis only.
Sportsmanship is our highest priority and we reserve the right to maintain this standard.
Unsportsmanlike behavior by coaches, player or parents may result in game forfeiture and suspension from the league.